Become a Stockist
Offer the skin-changing effects of our revolutionary hypochlorous acid formulation in your salon by stocking Hyclo Skin. Because Hyclo Skin and Hypochlorous acid are unique and quite new to the market we rely on skincare professionals such as yourselves to guide and educate the public on the benefits of hypochlorous acid (HOCI) contained as the only active ingredient in our range.
How Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) worksHypochlorous acid forms part of the body's own immune system. Made in our white blood cells, it is the body's own immune molecule. Hypochlorous acid has several powerful attributes:
- Anti-pathogenic: killing nasty microbes on the skin which helps to reduce the risk of infection while leaving the good guys alone, making it microbiome friendly.
- Stimulates healing and quickly reduces redness and inflammation in the skin.
- Corrects damaged cells, specifically where the DNA has been compromised.
Who can apply to become a stockist?Anyone who owns or runs a skincare salon, spa or aesthetic clinic can apply to be a stockist. Each application is reviewed by us with a telephone call to you.
- Hyclo Skin Repair
- Hyclo Skin Replenish
How to apply to become a stockist
- Start by completing the enquiry form below.
- We will then contact you to better understand your business.
- Free training is then booked for yourself and your therapists at a time convenient to you. Training is offered via video call and will take approximately 1 hour.
- We then register a partner account for you on our website, after which you can go ahead and place your first order.
- The products are then sent to you via courier. You will receive the shipment anything from 24 to 96 hours later (it depends when you order and where you are located).
- There is no minimum order quantity, although if you order full cases of the retail products (24 units) the discount is slightly better and we will deliver free of charge.
PricingWe offer trade discounts on the resale of Hyclo Skin products. Details are shared on application.
Terms & Conditions
- Stockists must go through the training process before we approve the account.
- There is no minimum order.
- Payment must be made in advance initially. Other arrangements can be discussed after 6 months of regular orders.